FREQUENTLY ASKED GUEST QUESTIONS
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- What is the minimum age for check-in?
The minimum age to check-in at hotels in Miami is 18 years old. A valid photo ID will be required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- What are the reservation guarantee and cancellation policies?
We love our Direct Bookers. This is why you only have to provide your credit card information at time of booking. You also have the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation 72 hours prior to your arrival date. In the event that you don’t show up, we would charge the first night’s room and tax to your credit card. For any questions, please contact our Toll Free number: 866-403-1912
- What is the child policy at The Altair Bay Harbor Hotel?
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent/guardian’s room, using existing bedding.
- What credit cards do you accept?
The Altair Bay Harbor Hotel is happy to honor the following credit cards: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Diners/Carte Blanche and Discover. A valid credit card must be presented upon check-in. An amount equal to room/ tax (unless prepaid) plus estimated incidentals for the entire stay will be authorized upon check-in. Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about details.
- What is the cost of the hotel fee and what is included?
Room rates quoted do not include our mandatory hotel fee of $32+ per room per night. This fee includes: Access to electric scooters, kayaks, paddle boards, Zebra bikes, Wireless internet access, use of in-room safe and use of fitness center.
- Do all of your rooms have a refrigerator and/or microwave?
No, only our suites have a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Do all of your rooms have coffee makers?
Yes, all of our rooms are equipped with coffee makers.
- Who can I contact to answer questions about the hotel or about my reservation?
You can call reservations at 1.786.535.1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is outside food & beverage allowed?
Altair hotel guests are welcome to consume take-out or delivery food items in our public spaces.
- How far is the Altair Bay Harbor Hotel from the beach?
The hotel is twelve blocks or 15-minute walk from Bal Harbor Beach.
- Where do I park?
The Altair Bay Harbor Hotel has valet parking. Overnight parking is $38 plus tax with unlimited in and out access.
- Does The Altair Bay Harbor Hotel accommodate pets?
Small pets no heavier than 40 lbs are permitted. You must advise of your pet when booking your reservation. A pet policy disclaimer must be signed upon check-in. 75 USD nightly charge will apply.
- Can I ship boxes to the hotel and store them there until I arrive?
We do not encourage storing boxes at the hotel since we are a small boutique hotel. Boxes shipped to the hotel for storage will incur a $5 per item storage fee. For questions about package deliveries please email email@example.com.
- Do you offer free shuttle services?
Unfortunately, we do not offer free shuttle services.
Stay in the know
You are now subscribed for updates.